La Tour Jeanne d'Arc
The dungeon is the only remaining visible structure belonging to the castle built as of 1204 under the reign of Philippe Auguste. Joan of Arc was imprisoned on the ground floor, where she was subject to torture. Posters and scale models explain the history of the time. A room is dedicated to representations of Joan of Arc over the centuries.